This is an extraordinary video of people’s eyes. Sometimes we have contact with people for years and never actually...
I just returned from a wonderful Mindfulness and Psychology conference in La Jolla, CA, where I gave several presentations. ...
A small tweak can create a big shift. It’s hard to remember this when dealing with a problem that...
When relationships are new, everything seems possible. The terrain that you cover together seems lush, inviting and easy to...
Think about how often you engage in an activity with the goal of finishing. Washing dishes. Cleaning the bathroom....
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon