Last night we rode by what used to be our favorite Vermont bakery. It’s been closed for quite some...
Linda Anderson Krech, , Acceptance, Kindness, Mental Wellness, Naikan, Relationships, ToDo Institute, Acceptance, appreciation, gratitude, Kindness, Mental Wellness, Mindfulness, naikan, Relationships, 0
Day Five of the Retreat Much of the time in a Naikan Retreat is spent reflecting on individuals, from...
Recommended for You
- The Election Will Not Save Us November 7, 2018
- World Mental Health Day (October 10th) — No Celebration Planned October 10, 2018
- The Fourth Quarter October 2, 2018
- Emerging from the Sand: How to Stay on Track with What Really Matters September 27, 2018
- World Health Organization Study Finds Alcohol Responsible for Five Percent of All Deaths Worldwide September 24, 2018
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon