What kind of mom did you have when you were young? What kind of care did you receive?...
A enjoyable way to come to closure at the end of a year is to make a map of...
There’s a sense of mystery in the air. What will the new year bring? No one can answer that...
You’ve been here for five full days and you’ve done over 70 hours of self-reflection. You’ve witnessed your life,...
Day Five of the Retreat Much of the time in a Naikan Retreat is spent reflecting on individuals, from...
It’s 5:50am and you hear the sound of the morning bell, announcing the start of a new day. You’ve...
Recommended for You
- The Election Will Not Save Us November 7, 2018
- World Mental Health Day (October 10th) — No Celebration Planned October 10, 2018
- The Fourth Quarter October 2, 2018
- Emerging from the Sand: How to Stay on Track with What Really Matters September 27, 2018
- World Health Organization Study Finds Alcohol Responsible for Five Percent of All Deaths Worldwide September 24, 2018
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon