An enjoyable way to come to closure at the end of a year is to make a map of...
There’s a sense of mystery in the air. What will the new year bring? No one can answer that...
You’ve been here for five full days and you’ve done over 70 hours of self-reflection. You’ve witnessed your life,...
Day Five of the Retreat Much of the time in a Naikan Retreat is spent reflecting on individuals, from...
Recommended for You
- Finding Your Purpose by Taking Action January 16, 2019
- The Building Blocks of Purpose January 9, 2019
- Resolutions Cannot Take the Place of Practice January 2, 2019
- We Begin Again: Wisdom and Inspiration for the New Year December 29, 2018
- Capturing the Treasures and Teachings of the Year December 27, 2018
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon