My friend Jiun taught me about favorites. She was the cook (tenzo) at a Zen Center in the...
If you were one of the 59 million people who voted for Donald Trump, you may be feeling jubilant...
For the past two years I’ve surveyed people about their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the skills...
THE QUESTIONING SPIRIT by Gregg Krech The renowned Indian pandita, Aryadeva, was the principle disciple of the great Buddhist...
Make Yourself at Home in the Unknown Dzigar Kongtrul We are most at home in our own home. We...
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon