- The Art of Taking Action by Gregg Krech. The Kindle version of Gregg’s best-selling book is on sale for 50% off for the next 36 hours ($2.99). A unique book on the “Action” side of Asian psychology, the book is both practical and inspiring. A great resource for the new year.
2. Daily Intention: The Rule of Three
Early in the morning, before you jump into activity, clarify your top three priorities. We refer to these as “the three jewels” of your day. This allows you to focus your energy and time on what’s truly important. That focus & intention helps you avoid being distracted by things which need to be done but are clearly less important or more common distractions like social media and email.
- Free Webinar: Writing Your Life Story for the New Year: An Alternative to Resolutions
On January 4 at 7:30pm Gregg will conduct a 1 hour webinar on Writing Your Life Story for the New Year. (for ToDo Institute members only). You are the main character of the story. Today, you begin writing your story for the next 364 days. Are you ready? Space is limited. Sign up here. You can become a member (we’re a 501c(3) non-profit) here.
- Highlighting a Year That Hasn’t Happened Yet
This is a wonderful exercise to clarify your purpose(s). Particularly nice to do with your family, partner or close friends. Here’s how to do it.
- Online Course: Living on Purpose: Finding Your Purpose and Staying on Purpose
The ToDo Institute’s annual online course on the theme of PURPOSE starts on January 11, 2018. The course runs for 30 days and includes a book, daily exercises, a course website with audio, video and printed materials and a discussion forum. The focus of the course is to help you discover your purpose(s) and to bring those purposes alive as you move forward in the year. We live in the most distracting culture in the history of the civilization. So it becomes increasingly difficult to stay focused on what is truly important for you to do. This ourse is an opportunity to ground yourself in a more purposeful approach to your life as you begin the new year. Register Here.
Have a wonderful year. Be a positive force in the world. May you discover joy in unexpected places.Tags: new year Purpose Taking Action Thirty Thousand Days