The New Year often brings a wonderful energy for change, but it easily gets lost in resolutions which ultimately...
Gregg Krech, , Attention/Mindfulness, Mental Wellness, Taking Action, ToDo Institute, Action, Attention, Getting Things Done, Mindfulness, video, Zen, 1
Think about how often you engage in an activity with the goal of finishing. Washing dishes. Cleaning the bathroom....
Recommended for You
- Finding Your Purpose by Taking Action January 16, 2019
- The Building Blocks of Purpose January 9, 2019
- Resolutions Cannot Take the Place of Practice January 2, 2019
- We Begin Again: Wisdom and Inspiration for the New Year December 29, 2018
- Capturing the Treasures and Teachings of the Year December 27, 2018
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon