You’re on one end of the leash. You’re feelings are on the other end. Who’s walking who? Many of...
We all struggle with tricky, sticky problems from time to time. Often we just play around with these problems...
My grandmother was a very busy, focused and productive woman. The three delicious meals she prepared every day for...
Thirty Thousand Days: A Journal for Purposeful Living: Spring 2015 Table of Contents with Quotes You Are Not Drowning...
Do you consider yourself a procrastinator? Undoubtedly, many of us have procrastinated on some project or task at some...
If you haven’t heard about the work that Sugata Mitra did to secure TED’s million dollar prize, you might...
Are you ready to write your vows? Not marriage vows – directional vows. This is a vow (or vows)...
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon