The following letter was inspired by Gregg Krech’s reflections during a two-week Naikan Retreat in Japan. During the retreat...
Where do we turn for answers when we are faced with daunting questions? Who do we consult with when...
What Prevents You from Appreciating Your Partner (and a lot of other people)? Hint: It has to do with gorillasGregg Krech, , Attention/Mindfulness, Mental Wellness, Naikan, Relationships, ToDo Institute, Attention, gratitude, mental health, Mental Wellness, Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Relationships, 1
Are you familiar with the “invisible gorilla” experiment? A group of people were asked to pass basketballs back and...
(Audio Podcast – 5 min.) Most of us realize that there’s no right and wrong when it comes to...
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon