One of the things that Naikan reveals for you (in very specific and personal ways) is the interdependent nature...
I’m very excited because we just received news that the ToDo Institute has received permission to show the...
One of the things that distinguish Japanese Psychology from more traditional approaches is the theme of “Action.” There are...
Caine is an nine year old boy who builds an arcade in an auto parts store in East L.A. ...
The New Year often brings a wonderful energy for change, but it easily gets lost in resolutions which ultimately...
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon