There are moments when we may become aware of the passage of time, or rather, the passage of our...
Charlotte Joko Beck (1917-2011) was a wonderful Zen teacher. Her teachings were beautifully accessible and directly connected to our...
What’s Holding You Back? I’m teaching an online course called The Art of Taking Action based on my book...
Here’s Joan Baez: “Action is the Antidote to Despair” And now Gandhi: “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in...
Recommended for You
- Finding Your Purpose by Taking Action January 16, 2019
- The Building Blocks of Purpose January 9, 2019
- Resolutions Cannot Take the Place of Practice January 2, 2019
- We Begin Again: Wisdom and Inspiration for the New Year December 29, 2018
- Capturing the Treasures and Teachings of the Year December 27, 2018
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon