You’ve been here for five full days and you’ve done over 70 hours of self-reflection. You’ve witnessed your life,...
Day Five of the Retreat Much of the time in a Naikan Retreat is spent reflecting on individuals, from...
It’s 5:50am and you hear the sound of the morning bell, announcing the start of a new day. You’ve...
Recommended for You
- Commitment Is Not About Time — There’s Something More Important March 18, 2019
- What To Do When You Slip (Resolutions & Goals) February 27, 2019
- Are You Disappointed with Your Progress? February 14, 2019
- How Purpose Helps with Pain February 7, 2019
- Saying Thanks is not the Same Thing as Expressing Gratitude January 28, 2019
Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
I don't know anything about consciousness. I just try to teach my students how to hear the birds sing.
Thirty Thousand Days
Rated 5 out of 5by Mitsuo Ao
Rated 5 out of 5by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, M.D.
How To Live Well: Secrets of Using Neurosis
Rated 5 out of 5by Henry Kahn, M.D.
Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection
Rated 5 out of 5by Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Proverbs, the Wisdom of Solomon