January 11 – February 10, 2018
Conducted by Gregg Krech
- 30 day program
- 24/7 access
- Go at your own pace
- Daily reflection exercises
- Online video, audio and readings
- A Finger Pointing to the Moon (e-book)
- Camaraderie of a global community
- 16 credits toward Certification in Japanese Psychology
This program requires an average commitment of about 30 minutes per day — a substantial but not overwhelming commitment. Yet with the structured guidance provided by this program, and the online support of other program participants from around the world, you may actually succeed in devoting 15 hours during the course of the month towards the goal of living on purpose. You may be very pleasantly surprised by the noticeable difference these efforts can make.
*International participants, please remember you will be charged additional shipping if you choose a print copy of the book. Thank you!